Are you a master presenter with excellent communication skills?
Do you love interacting with others and crushing sales goals?
Are you self-motivated and proactive, with a strong desire to succeed?
If so, we’ve got the perfect career for you at ImageNet.
Join our team as a Sales Consultant.
At ImageNet Consulting, we provide our clients with information technology solutions that improve their bottom line. We rely on our valued employees to provide the best solutions and service to our customers.
Choosing a career at ImageNet means choosing reliability, stability, and support. As our employee, you’ll have the opportunity to enhance your skills while receiving outstanding pay and benefits.
This is a full-time position with typical working hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Hours and work shifts may change according to business needs.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for growing business to business accounts, developing and executing new B2B relationships, and providing consulting and sales services on an ongoing basis to clients and prospective clients.
This position is FLSA exempt and reports to our Sales Manager and Branch Manager. This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
To be successful in this position, you must be able to perform the tasks listed below satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made for qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
The key responsibilities of the Sales Consultant are as follows:
- Attend initial and ongoing training on Company products, the company structure, and effective sales techniques
- Retain and apply skills and knowledge learned in training sessions
- Compile lists of prospective customers/clients and proactively develop new customer relationships through several avenues including cold calling, telemarketing, networking events, referrals, and several organized lists
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers to solicit current or future opportunities
- Manage current customer clientele providing monthly/quarterly reviews, best practices recommendations, areas for improvement, status reports, service reports, and leasing/service contract data
- Evaluate customers’ business scenarios, qualify customers’ needs, and develop solutions utilizing any and all core competencies of the Company including hardware, software, and services
- Work closely with clients during all phases of the sales cycle
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients and potential clients, and develop and maintain relationships with multiple positions within the organization
- Responsible for meeting objectively set sales goals determined by Sales Manager and Branch Manager
- Maintain all data regarding sales calls, forecasts business, and customer files in the Company provided CRM according to standards set by the Company
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate personal and corporate goals
- Quote prices and credit terms, prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and coordinate all follow-up
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the Company’s production and delivery schedules
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keep expense accounts
- Maintain a personal calendar and keep it updated on a daily basis
Required Candidate Expertise:
- Must be polished, personable, highly organized, punctual, and capable of effective, efficient multi-tasking
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to detail
- Work with integrity and ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills
- Committed to personal and professional growth and development
- Self-motivated, proactive, and confident with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Required Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field
- Experience: 4+ years sales experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer Skills: Basic Microsoft Office skills
This job operates in an office setting. Work includes pressure generated by deadlines, peak workload periods, and frequent interruptions. This position requires occasional overnight travel and works with some outdoor exposure during the workday.
The Sales Consultant position is a largely sedentary role.
The following physical abilities listed below may be required frequently, 2.5 - 5.5 hours (33% - 66% +) of the workday:
- Reach outward
The following physical abilities listed below may be required occasionally, 0 - 2.5 hours (up to 33%) of the workday:
- Reach above shoulder
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
The right candidate must be able to accomplish all duties with little to no assistance.
It is also necessary to maintain a valid driver’s license & proof of insurance.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ImageNet is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
At ImageNet, we use technology to solve seemingly impossible problems in the real world. Apply to become a valued member of our team and build a career you’re proud of with us today.